- Collecting and using personal data of clients, suppliers and other contractors
- We will collect and use the personal data you provide to us because this is necessary to conclude and execute a possible agreement. That applies to both our (potential) clients and the parties from whom we purchase resources and/or services.
- If you are one of our (potential) clients, we use your data to be able to send you a quotation, to determine with which specifications or wishes a certain matter or service has to comply, to deliver resources or to perform work activities for you, to send you an invoice and to communicate smoothly and efficiently on the implementation aspect of the agreement.
- If you are one of our (potential) suppliers or other contractor, your personal data are also needed to conclude and execute the agreement. In case of purchase, these data are necessary to be able to inform you on the specifications or wishes with which a certain matter or service has to comply in our opinion, to send you a request for a quotation or to place an order, to pay your invoices and to communicate smoothly and efficiently on other aspects with regard to the agreement.
- You do not have the obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with any or insufficient personal data, it may be possible that we are unable to execute the work activities mentioned above.
- Transfer to third parties
- In connection with the performance of a possible agreement with you it may be necessary to provide your personal data to parties that supply parts, materials or products to us or who perform activities on our instructions.
- In the event of entire or partial reorganisation or transfer of the activities of KALTENBACH, by which itreorganises, transfers, ends its operational activities, this can mean that your details will bepassed on to new entities or thirds by whom the operational activities of the KALTENBACH aretransferred or performed in whole or in part. KALTENBACH will take reasonable efforts to inform you beforehand of the fact that KALTENBACH will disclose your details to mentioned third, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or organisationally feasible under all circumstances.
- KALTENBACH will not sell, lease or divide your personal data, nor make it commercially available to a third in another manner, except as described above and except with your prior consent.
- Direct marketing
- If you have given us your permission, we will store and use the personal data you provided to personally inform you in the future on our existing and new products and services and to possibly make you an offer by email. Every time we send you a promotional mailing, you are able to let us know you no longer wish to receive these mailings using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every mailing.
- Term of processing
- If you requested a quotation from us but this has not resulted in you becoming one of our clients, we will remove your data no later than one year after our last contact.
- If we have received a quotation from you but we did not follow-up on that quotation by becoming your client; your personal data will be removed no later than one year after our last contact.
- If you did become our client or we became one of your clients, your personal data will be stored for the duration of seven years following the end of the financial year in which the agreement with you has been fully executed. The period of seven years corresponds to the period during which we have the obligation to keep our administration for the tax authorities. Your personal data will be removed once this period has expired.
- Your rights
- Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to take note of your personal details free of charge at any time, and also of the use we make of these personal details.
- Right of improvement, deletion and limitation:
You are free to share your personal data with KALTENBACH or to refrain therefrom. In addition, you always have the right to request us to improve, add to or delete your personal details. You acknowledge that after a refusal or request to delete persona data, certain services and products cannot be delivered. You can also ask for a limitation of the processing of your Personal data.
- Right of objection:
You also have the right to object against the processing of your personal details on the basis of serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you always have the right to object against the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such event you do not need to state reasons.
- Right of free data transfer:
You have the right to acquire your Personal Data processed by us, in a structured, common and machine-readable form and/or to transfer this to other responsible entities.
- Right to withdraw consent:
Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Exertion of your rights:
Please contact: D. Achterhuis, Pruisische Veldweg 20, 7552 AC Hengelo, Phone +31(0)74 2452452, firstname.lastname@example.org. Naturally you can contact us if you have questions or require further data concerning the collection and use of your personal data.
- Automated decisions and profiling: The processing of your Personal data does not include profiling, nor will we subject you to any automated decisions.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint at the Dutch Privacy Authority (autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
2509 AJ DEN HAAG
- Security and confidentiality
- We have developed security measures which are technically and organisationally adjusted in order to prevent destruction, loss, falsification, change, illegal access or erroneous disclosure of collected personal data to thirds and also for any other unauthorised processing of this data.
- In no event can KALTENBACH be deemed liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss following from erroneous or unauthorised use of the personal data by a third.
- You must at all times comply with the security regulations, for instance by preventing any unauthorised access to your login and code. This means that you are the only one responsible for the use of the Website from your computer, IP address and for your identification details and the confidentiality thereof.
- Access by thirds
- We grant our employees access to your personal details for the purpose of processing your personal data.
- We may have to disclose your personal data to parties delivering parts, materials and products to us in relation with the execution of a possible agreement or who perform work activities on our behalf.
June 16th, 2018
Kaltenbach Shotblast and Painting Systems B.V.
Pruisische Veldweg 20
+31 (0)74 2452452